I have written this book keeping in mind particularly the entry-level retail operation professionals who must prepare a P&L statement and give financial projections before they get the approval for the opening of a new store.
However, if you are a retail buying and merchandising professional or a category manager or anybody working in the fashion industry who wish to develop a broader understanding of the business and plan to take on bigger responsibilities in the future, you will find this book an invaluable asset.
This book will teach you how to create a profit and loss statement for a fashion retail store from scratch.
After you finish reading the book, you will be able to
- Calculate the total fixed asset
- Forecast annual sales from the store footfall
- Calculate capital- and operational expenditure
- Forecast inventory requirement
- Prepare a man power schedule
- Calculate project evaluation metrics such as internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV) and payback- and discounted payback period
- Develop an operational performance matrix
- Prepare a projected profit and loss statement
As a bonus, I will send you an Excel file with all the tables and formulas used to develop the book.
Grab your copy from Amazon by clicking on the link below.